Why choose Hawbush Primary?
Why chose our learning community for your child?
- A wonderful team of staff who genuinely care about each and every child.
- A purpose built Nursery unit offering child care for 2, 3 and 4 year olds. We also offer 30 hours too.
- Before and after school clubs offering a range of activities.
- Fantastic sports facilities.
- Music tuition for all children who would like it and whole class tuition in Year 5.
- A wide range of trips and visits.
- An innovative project based learning curriculum personalised to your child’s needs that enables all learners to succeed.
- A school that does all we can to meet children’s needs.
- A dedicated team of staff who support the academic and pastoral needs of our children.
- A unique approach to enabling all learners to make progress despite any challenges they may face.
- A school where every child is taught to ‘live their dreams and be exceptional’.
Have a look at our ‘Class Blogs’ to see some of the exceptional learning on offer in our learning community.