Retrieving information from text is an important skill we will use throughout our learning journey. Please watch the video below carefully, and practice your retrieval skills.
Miss Whitehouse and Mrs Evans groups.
Make your own hovercraft:
You will need:
- an old CD
- a balloon
- a sports bottle cap
- Use sellotape to secure your bottle cap to the centre of your CD.
- Place your balloon over the bottle cap and secure with more tape.
- Blow up your balloon from the underside of the CD.
- Hold your finger over the hole to stop the air from escaping.
- Release your CD onto a flat surface and watch it fly!
Watch the video below for step-by-step instructions.
Make your own hovercraft
Send your photos and videos to email@example.com