Lesson 6 - subtract money
End of unit - assessment.
Year 3 Lesson 6
Year 4 Area assessment
There are 3 different levels of reading and question types this week. Please choose which level you would like to do.
(You can choose the level by looking at the stars at the bottom of the page - 1 star, 2 stars or 3 stars)
Text and Questions
Please take 2 lessons to complete this. Take your time.
You now have all of the parts we need to be able to write our letter to our local council to reduce the waste we produce.
You need to use your learning from the past few lessons and use this in your final piece.
You need to include:
- Introduction sentence which explains why you are writing (Wednesday 03.02 work)
- The main body of your letter which has the reasons why we should or shouldn't reduce the recycling (Friday 29.01 and Monday 01.02 work)
- Conclusion which sums up our main points. (Friday 05.02 work)
- capital letters, full stops.
- use conjunctions
- sentence starters (Year 4 - I expect to see you using commas after a sentence starter)
Additionally, I've included the persuasive letter mat to support you if you need it.
Persuasive letter mat