Lesson 7 - Give Change
New unit - Fractions
Today, I'd like you to refresh your memories on fractions. Here's a link which you can use to support your learning https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zd8mt39
You are welcome to do the other activities on that page, but I would like you to do the quiz. (Activity 3)
To show your understanding, create a poster which you can use to support your future learning. (Something similar to what we would put up on our working wall to remind us of what each part of a fraction means.)
Here's an example:
Year 3 Lesson 7
You need to include:
- Introduction sentence which explains why you are writing (Wednesday 03.02 work)
- The main body of your letter which has the reasons why we should or shouldn't reduce the recycling (Friday 29.01 and Monday 01.02 work)
- Conclusion which sums up our main points. (Friday 05.02 work)
- capital letters, full stops.
- use conjunctions
- sentence starters (Year 4 - I expect to see you using commas after a sentence starter)
Please continue your lessons for block coding.