In RE this term, our driving question is 'Why is Jesus inspiring to some people?'
The key learning intentions are to:
- Explore what makes a person inspirational to others.
- Explore creativity some words and actions of Jesus which continue to inspire Christians today.
- Find out about the impact that believing in Jesus can have on a Christian’s life and how Jesus has inspired some examples of contemporary inspirational Christians.
- Introduce the belief that Christians cannot be completely good and so they rely on the Holy Spirit to help them to follow Jesus and be more like him.
- Give examples of what Christians say are the most important attitudes and values to have.