Quick Starter Challenge
1. There are 100cm in 1 metre. True or False?
2. Show 5m in cm.
3. What would 432cm be in metres ad centimetres?
4. 200cm is the same as 20m. True or False?
Our learning today:
WALT: describe equivalent lengths by converting.
- I know there are 10mm in 1cm.
- I need to convert centimetres to millimetres to make them the same unit of measure. E.g 2cm would be 2 lots of 10mm, which equals 20mm.
- To convert millimetres to centimetres, you can divide the number by 10. For example, 30mm divided by 10 is 3mm.
First of all, watch this video to help you with your questions.