Lesson 13 - Scaling
Lesson 13 - Divide 3 digits by 1 digit
Year 3 Lesson 13
Year 4 Lesson 13
WALT: develop reasons for and against using an argument.
Today, I'd like you to have a discussion at home about why we should or shouldn't reduce the waste we create in the UK.
Here is an example.
- You need to come up with at least 4 reasons why we should reduce waste (for)
- Come up with at least 2 reasons why we shouldn't/can't reduce waste (against)
You can use my examples to get you started..
Organisation and Structure
Use the text on Plastic Pollution (from Monday's lesson)
Please read this again to support your learning.
Identify which subheading in the text you will find these sentences.
- Researchers have found plastic appearing in the most remote parts of the world,
- Although plastic is a threat to our world and oceans, there are good things happening.
- Plastic in the oceans can be mistaken for food by different sea creatures.
- Humans are mostly responsible for not disposing of plastic correctly.
Lesson 6 - Water Pollution
Choose one of the activity sheets - either 'Unflushables' or 'Marine Litter Top 10' to create your own poster.