For the main part of our PE lesson we are going to have a focus on linking jumping actions and using actions for throwing followed by an extension of coordination using ball skills and a challenge from Mr Ross!
Do you know any different types of throwing actions?
Do you know any different jumping actions?
Have a look at the link from Oak Academy to learn about different jumps and ball-throwing actions. Be sure to send any of your questions, pictures or videos to the UKS2 email.
1. Which one of these answers is a way NOT to keep safe?
A. Use non slip trainers B. Wear comfortable clothing C. Work in a small space
2. Which of these does NOT use a pull throw?
A. Football throw in B. Netball chest pass C. Tennis serve
3. A pulling action is a throwing action when you throw....
A. Over arm B. Under arm C. Push
4. Name 3 sports that you could use a pulling action for.
5. Name 3 different types of athletic sports.
Watch this clip called 'Coordination With Ball Skills' and try Mr Ross' Challenge!