Week beginning 8.6.20
Maths - White Rose
PE - Tuck In Tuck Out Challenge
Read the first 2 chapters of Who Let The Gods Out! and give an overview of the chapters, using as many of the spellings as you can.
Mr Ross says:
Elliot is your average boy in an average town. Sometimes he finds it hard to communicate with certain children and adults. He found detention so boring, it was like being in a cemetery.
Mr Ross used 3 of the words! Try and write a full paragraph.
Edit your paragraph including as much GPS and brilliant vocabulary as you can.
Mr Ross says:
In a normal town in Britain, Elliot (the boy with shaggy, blonde hair) was an average boy in an average town. However, he can find it a struggle to communicate with certain people. Mr Boil, who was a nasty piece of work, constantly clawed his way through Elliot's personality. He found detention utterly abysmal... it was like being in a cemetery.
- Front adverbial (In a normal town in Britain,)
- brackets for extra information (boy with the shaggy, blonde hair)
- expanded noun phrase ( shaggy, blonde hair)
- conjunction (However,)
- relative pronoun/clause (who was a nasty piece of work)
- adverb (utterly)
- elipisis (..._
- similie (like being in a cemetery.)
See if you can beat me!
Who Let The Gods Out - Chapter 1 and 2
Last week, I hope you had great fun creating your temple fit for a king!
This weeks main activity will be evaluating your design. Answer the following questions:
- What was the aim of the project?
- What worked well?
- What challenges did you face?
- How did you deal with the challenges?
- What could you improve next time?