Week beginning 13.7.20
Hello year 4,
I can’t believe it has been 16 weeks since I last saw you all as a whole class. I hope you are all well and keeping your minds and bodies active. I’m so proud of how much you have progressed since I started with you all in year 3. You have grown into such a wonderful bunch of children!
I’m also so happy that Mr Ross will be able to teach a class that are hungry to learn and make themselves into the best young people possible.
Have a lovely 6 weeks holiday and make sure your writing regularly and doing some math work when you can.
I can’t wait to see you all in September,
The Body Coach TV - Joe Wicks
9:00 - 9:30 Monday to Friday
Acti-Fit Maths on the move
9:30am Wednesday & Friday
Maths: White Rose
For Maths this week please click on the link below to White Rose Maths home learning. I would like you to begin on summer week twelve. First of all, watch the video clip, followed up with the daily activity for 30 minutes each day. If you can't print out the work sheet, please write your answers on a piece of paper or verbally complete each question
If the above is too difficult try this:
The worksheets are below.
Write a letter to Mr Ross. I want you to tell him:
- Your name and age.
- What you’re interested in at home and at school.
- About you and your family.
- What you’re going to do over the summer holidays.
- What your looking forward to next year.
- A special message for Mr Ross.
Transition from Year 4 to year 5.
It’s now time to show Mr Ross how well you can write.
You need to answer the following questions and don’t forget to write in full sentences:
- What’s your year 5 teachers name?
- Describe your year 5 teacher (remember to use adjectives to describe).
- Write down any questions you would like to ask your new teacher.
- Draw a picture of your year 5 teacher.
- What are you looking forward to learning next year?
- What ambitions do you have for year 5?
- What will you do to achieve your ambitions?
I know it was a very long time ago but I would like to create a memory poster about what you have enjoyed this year. Don’t just draw pictures I want writing too. It has to include:
- A picture of yourself
- The best trip you have been on (remember Warwick Castle and the theatre show?)
- Your funniest memory.
- Your best lesson inside.
- Your best outside lesson.
- The new friends you have made.
- A picture of your teacher.
- Your favourite book.